FANUC CR Platform
The FANUC CR Platform works with powerful collaborative robots with a wide range of applications. Safe collaboration with no need for fences.
- Make the best use of limited space
- Improve workspace ergonomics
- Prevent injuries
- Provide flexibility on small batches and custom jobs
- Lean quality control
- Range of 4 kgs to 35kgs in payload and from 550mm to 1813 mm in reach.
Maximum versatility for:
Automotive machining and assembly machine tending and part inspection picking, packaging and palletizing dispensing, processing and more.
- Safe Stop functions – robots meet ISO 10218 and ISO 13849 Cat. 3 Pld. Additional third-party safety devices can be fitted.
- Contact stop protection – robots stop gently after a contact with a fixed object or person and retract.
- Pushback function – The operators can simply push back the robot’s two major axis to free themselves should the robot pose a risk.
- Anti-trap protection
- Dual Check Safety – is a safety system that monitors position and speed. It is a proven technology used on many standard FANUC robots. On the CR series, third-party safety equipment can be connected to DCS to provide an additional level of safety and increase productivity.
- Passive Soft Cover – The CR-35iA model is fitted with a soft cover that eliminates pinch points and sharp edges. The cover also reduces contact pressure and, in the event of an impact, provides cushioning.
FANUC Hand Guidance for easy programming and handling
Teaching with FANUC Hand Guidance function
- Teach robots easily by leading them through paths and points
- Easy and intuitive
- Reduces the need for a pendant to teach positions
- Less training time and costs
Handling with FANUC Hand Guidance function
- Robot can be used as a strong arm for individual handling operations
- Guide the robot arm and tooling by hand to the right point
- Pick up and carry the workpiece using hand guidance
- Benefit from human flexibility by allowing manual control of the application
- Position parts with minimum effort
Intelligent sensor options
FANUC Vision Sensor
- Locate workpieces
- Read bar codes
- Sort by color
FANUC 3-D Area Sensor
- Bin pick loose objects
FANUC Force Sensor
- Detect force and torque applied to the end effector