Senior Robotic Process Engineer – Paint
Our Senior Robotic Process Engineer is dedicated to keeping our customers out in front of the rapid and unpredictable updates in technology. As a project team member, you’ll work alongside our customers, engineers, and other professionals to provide analyses, feasibility studies, and apply all information to the paint automation processes as to meet our customers’ business requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement robot processes.
- Install, launch, and optimize the programs at customer sites.
- Develop robot programs offline using Roboguide software.
- Perform process system verification testing.
- Use offline simulation tools for system design or advanced programming.
- Laboratory testing to determine optimal application settings.
- Troubleshooting and support to existing installations.
- Perform analysis and feasibility studies for customer quotations.
- Provide support and field troubleshooting for process or equipment problems.
- Optimize equipment integration.
- Ensure optimal installation and configuration.
- Verify and ensure equipment performance.
- Recommend equipment improvements to enhance performance and reduce cost.
- Customer demos or system validations.
- Coordinate with team members and project management during system installation.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 10 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Experience with pumping and fluid delivery/ control equipment preferred, but not required.
Skills You’ll Have
- Strong leadership capabilities – we are looking for future leaders for our organization.
- Interpersonal skills – especially with customers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Must be process knowledgeable.
- Problem solving skills.
- Solid PC Skills, Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google applications, and ability to use some CAD tools.
- Excellent organization.
- Helping install, launch, and optimize the programs at customer sites.
- Good visual acuity, hearing and speaking.
- Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines.
- Willing to design new practices to train entry level Paint Process Engineers.
- Domestic and International assignments.
- Passport required for international projects.
As a leading full-service automation solutions provider, GLOBAL Automation Technologies, LLC (GAT) provides automation design, simulation, and machine building, including advanced robotic systems and industry-specific software solutions. Established in 2009 and based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, the company has offices in Michigan, Texas, Dubai, and South Africa. GAT continues to expand its geographic footprint across the USA and the globe.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: We pay above market value.
COVID-19 considerations: We follow all state Executive Orders.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking, and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!
If you believe you will be a good fit for this position, apply today!